A smooth local from Byron Bay. Expect decadent flavours of Butterscotch, Cacao & Coffee.
Mac. by Brookie’s is a premium roasted Macadamia & Wattleseed liqueur. Crafted with natural ingredients, Mac. was made to shake things up!
A versatile little nutter made from locally sourced roasted Macadamia Nuts & toasted Native Australian Wattleseed. The end result is the ‘Mac Daddy’ of all nut liqueurs.
Effortlessly smooth, Mac. fits into any social occasion. Pour over ice with a slice of lime AKA the Easy Mac. , or mix into your Espresso Martini for something a little more unexpected. Brought to you by Brookie’s, you can rest assure that Mac. captures the true spirit of Byron.
So relax & get comfortable, it’s going to be a smooth ride.
Check out more recipes here.
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Some fun facts about Mac.:
• All Macadamias used in the making of Mac. are from our own backyard… the Northern Rivers & are hand-roasted at Brookfarm
• Mac. showcases our own Native Bush Coffee … toasted Wattleseed
• All flavours & colours are 100% Natural
• SIP Awards 2021 – GOLD & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
• World Liqueur Awards 2021 – WORLD’S BEST NUT & BEST AUSTRALIAN NUT
• USA Spirits Ratings 2020 – GOLD
• International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020 – SILVER
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2020 – SILVER
• World Liqueur Awards 2020 – WORLD’S BEST NUT & BEST AUSTRALIAN NUT
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
No Alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law.
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants subscribe to Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery by entering their email address and first name on the provided form.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry by email address.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on Monday 12 April 2021 at 3pm ADST and closes Thursday 29 April 11:59pm ADST.
7. The winner will be picked at random by Cape Byron Distillery and the winner will receive 1 x 4-pack The Gatherer (375ml Cans) + 1 x 350ml Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin + 1 x Brookie’s branded Jam Jar +Dried Flowers Garnish + Recipe Card – valued at $64 (plus flowers . Only those who have participated during the competition period are eligible for the prize.
8. The winner selection will take place at Cape Byron Distillery at 9.30am AEST on Friday 30th April. The Promoter’s office is located at 80 St Helena Road, McLeods Shoot, 2479, NSW.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner’s address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
12. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
14. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
15. You must be over the age of 18 to enter and reside in Australia.
Looking for a fun and enriching experience in Byron Bay for your corporate team? Book in with us at Cape Byron Distillery! We can tailor the experience to include a rainforest tour, a guided tasting, an exclusive whisky tour and/or a cocktail session paired with a charcuterie spread. Simple, just fill the form below.