We make ours with Brookie’s Slow Gin ~ A rare gin made from the jewel of our rainforest, the Davidson Plum and Marionette Apricot Brandy Liqueur for an indulgent lashing of spiced fruit flavours, balanced with a dry, fresh finish.
Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin is the first of its kind. Made in the traditional style of the English ‘Sloe’ gin, Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin showcases a unique rainforest fruit native to the subtropical region of Byron Bay, the Davidson Plum. We steep these plums in our Byron Dry Gin and let time weave its magic. Expect exhilarating flavours of rose, watermelon, and bright plum.
Marionette Apricot Brandy Liqueur uses premium quality, locally sourced apricots & brandy to provide the perfect base on which to build your creations. For Sours, Shines, Claridges, Tiki cocktails and so much more.
Marrionette 500 ml 25%
Brookies Byron Slow Gin 700ml 26%
Some fun facts about Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin:
• Made from the Davidsonia plum, a rare rainforest fruit
• Davidson plums are indigenous to the northern rivers, NSW and South-East QLD
• Davidson plums are packed with an array of vitamins and minerals, it is a true “bushfood” delicacy
• Davidson Plums are steeped in Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and macerated for over 6 months
• Blended with Mount Warning spring water and bottled at 26% ABV
• An exhilarating flavour of rose, watermelon and bright plum