Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin
$10.00 – $70.00
A rare gin made from the jewel of our rainforest, the Davidson Plum.
Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin is the first of its kind. Made in the traditional style of the English ‘Sloe’ gin, Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin showcases a unique rainforest fruit native to the subtropical region of Byron Bay, the Davidson Plum. We steep these plums in our Byron Dry Gin and let time weave its magic. Expect exhilarating flavours of rose, watermelon, and bright plum.
Check out Slow Gin recipes here.
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Some fun facts about Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin:
• Made from the Davidsonia plum, a rare rainforest fruit
• Davidson plums are indigenous to the Northern Rivers, NSW and South-East QLD
• Davidson plums are packed with an array of vitamins and minerals, it is a true “bushfood” delicacy
• Davidson Plums are steeped in Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and macerated for several months
• Blended with Mount Warning spring water and bottled at 26% ABV
• Expect exhilarating flavour of Rose, Watermelon and bright Plum
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2021 – SILVER
• SIP Awards 2021 – PLATINUM & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
• USA Spirits Ratings 2020 – GOLD + Best in Show – Australian Gin
• SIP Awards 2020 – GOLD
• Food & Beverage Industry Awards 2020 – Locally Sourced Winner
• International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020 – GOLD
• World Gin Awards 2019 – GOLD
• Difford’s Guide 2019 – 5 Stars + (Outstanding Quality Certified)
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2018 – GOLD
• SIP Awards 2018 – PLATINUM & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
• Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2018 – SILVER