Work With Cape Byron Distillery
We are a leading Australian Independent and family-owned distillery producing our range of Brookie’s Gin products. Our company is ingrained in our local community and continuously seeks to positively impact our environment. We are growing our Events Team and are on the hunt for a part-time Event Coordinator to take our events to the next level!
This is an exciting role for someone who shares our values, our passions, loves our gin, is organised, understands what motivates us, and wants to be a part of a growing team. We have a passion for excellence, sustainability, and giving back to our community.
The role will include
- Showcasing our Brookie’s Gin (and other Cape Byron Distillery products) amongst the ever-growing craft spirits community
- Representing Cape Byron Distillery & Brookie’s at festivals, pop up events, community sponsorships & in-store tastings
- Organising the start to finish stock management and overall logistics of events including staffing & legal requirements etc
- Seeking out new and exciting events for Brookie’s to get involved in both locally and nationally
- Supporting the Brookie’s sales team on the ground by activating venue specific events
Ideally, you will have previous experience in event activation and/or hospitality management.
You must hold a full driver’s license, have your own reliable vehicle, and hold a current NSW & QLD RSA.
Sound like the perfect job? We want to hear from you!
Jump on our website to see what makes us tick, and apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining what you can bring to the Cape Byron Distillery team. Only applications accompanied with a cover letter will be considered. Cape Byron Distillery is also an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.