Moonlight Paloma Bundle ~ Limited Time Only :: Online Exclusive
The Moonlight Paloma Bundle includes 1 x 700ml Pacific Moonshine with 1 x 4-pack CAPI Australian Grapefruit Soda.
In celebration of Moonshine Day on the 5th of June, we’re collaborating with the legends at CAPI with this online exclusive bundle, only available for a limited time. Buy Brookie’s & Capi is on the house!
A nod to the contemporary cocktail made with tequila. Moonlight Paloma, Pacific Moonshine (distilled from kegs of Stone & Wood Pacific Ale) served with Capi Pink Grapefruit Soda + a wedge of fresh lime. YUM! Sip this beauty under the moonlight
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Pacific Moonshine ~ Tropical and salty like your first post-surf sip, this limited-edition spirit is a true lovechild born out of a Pandemic. Artfully distilled from kegs of Stone & Wood Pacific Ale, this strange little sipper bursts with flavours of tropical fruits – fresh pineapple, lychee, passionfruit, and mango, with hints of malt on the nose and palate. The taste is citrusy, with dry hints of fruitiness, with a medium to long finish. Ideal for highballs, Tiki cocktails, or simply mixed with your favourite ginger beer.
Some fun facts about Pacific Moonshine:
• Distilled through ‘George’, our custom-made, 2000L copper pot still
• Un-aged, crystal clear, whisky-style type of spirit
• Expect lychee, passionfruit, and pineapple characteristics
• Blended with Mount Warning Spring Water and bottled at 44% ABV
• $6 from every bottle sold will be donated back to the community through the inGrained Foundation, a local community-based not-for-profit, supporting environmental and social charities
• Exclusive, never to be repeated
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants subscribe to Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery by entering their email address and first name on the provided form.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry by email address.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on Monday 12 April 2021 at 3pm ADST and closes Thursday 29 April 11:59pm ADST.
7. The winner will be picked at random by Cape Byron Distillery and the winner will receive 1 x 4-pack The Gatherer (375ml Cans) + 1 x 350ml Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin + 1 x Brookie’s branded Jam Jar +Dried Flowers Garnish + Recipe Card – valued at $64 (plus flowers . Only those who have participated during the competition period are eligible for the prize.
8. The winner selection will take place at Cape Byron Distillery at 9.30am AEST on Friday 30th April. The Promoter’s office is located at 80 St Helena Road, McLeods Shoot, 2479, NSW.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner’s address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
12. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
14. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
15. You must be over the age of 18 to enter and reside in Australia.
Looking for a fun and enriching experience in Byron Bay for your corporate team? Book in with us at Cape Byron Distillery! We can tailor the experience to include a rainforest tour, a guided tasting, an exclusive whisky tour and/or a cocktail session paired with a charcuterie spread. Simple, just fill the form below.