Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser 500ml
500ml Bottle with Pump
The Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser was developed by Pamela Brook B.D. Sc MBA (Co-founder of Brookfarm & Cape Byron Distillery) using all-natural ingredients including; 70% Ethanol, by-products of the production of Brookie’s Gin, UV & Charcoal Filtered Mt Warning Spring Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe Vera, and Citrus Oil. Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser is bottled at 70% volume by volume ethanol, above the minimum recommended alcohol strength for sanitiser, according to the CDC and medical professionals.
What you need to know about Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser:
- 70% Volume by Volume Ethanol
- Pure, all-natural ingredients
- 100% Vegan
- Liquid (not gel)
- Made from an ethanol by-product of Brookie’s Byron Gin, Mt Warning Spring Water, Vegetable Glycerine. Aloe Vera, Citrus Oil
- Distilled with native rainforest botanicals
- Not for consumption, for external use only
- Bottle is recyclable (PET1) – please dispose of in ‘yellow’ recycling bins
- Now sold with pump
All pricing is GST inclusive.