500ml Bottle with Pump
The Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser was developed by Pamela Brook B.D. Sc MBA (Co-founder of Brookfarm & Cape Byron Distillery) using all-natural ingredients including; 70% Ethanol, by-products of the production of Brookie’s Gin, UV & Charcoal Filtered Mt Warning Spring Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe Vera, and Citrus Oil. Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser is bottled at 70% volume by volume ethanol, above the minimum recommended alcohol strength for sanitiser, according to the CDC and medical professionals.
What you need to know about Brookie’s Hand & Surface Sanitiser:
All pricing is GST inclusive.
– 14, April, 2020
Love sanitser do,s not dry my hands
Fantastic thank you for help up out In This bad time . Thank you.
(verified owner) – 15, April, 2020
Thanks Cindy! We’re all in this together:)
(verified owner) – 14, April, 2020
This is the freshest smelling hand and surface sanitiser i have found. Love it! I use it everywhere. Thanks
Thank you 🙂 Great to hear you’re loving the smell!
– 14, April, 2020
I live in Lennox & have used the product for a couple of weeks & am really happy to have an effective alternative to supermarket products. I also manage front line staff who work directly with homeless clients & would love to be able to provide them this protection. Well done Brookies…thanks.
Hi Annie, so great to hear! Thank you for your lovely feedback. In regard to your workplace, could you please send us an email to email@example.com . Cheers, Pauline
– 16, April, 2020
Just cleaned my whole house with this- bathroom, kitchen, fans, tables, the lot! Absolutely amazing and much more pleasant smell than the supermarket products. Absolutely worth every cent!
(verified owner) – 20, April, 2020
Thank you Jenny! So lovely to hear:)
(verified owner) – 16, April, 2020
Absolutely amazing sanitiser. Smell isn’t overpowering, doesn’t irritate my skin and doesn’t leave a goopy residue like so many others do. Love love love your product. Thank you so much for everything you have done and continue to do ❤️
Thank you so much Sarah for taking the time to share your lovely feedback, we really appreciate it. It’s so great to hear that our customers are enjoying the smell and texture as much as we do. Cheers!
(verified owner) – 6, May, 2020
Love the smell! I’ve been using it to wipe down car and household surfaces as well as on my hands. Not at all harsh on the leather steering wheel or my ‘leather’ hands – in fact it feels really good.
(verified owner) – 7, May, 2020
Thank you Anne, So great to hear! We love the smell too 😉
– 1, June, 2020
Smells delicious. But really makes me want a G&T
(verified owner) – 1, July, 2020
Love this sanitiser… back for more! Great smell and quick to dry.
(verified owner) – 2, July, 2020
Thank you for the support:) Glad to hear you love it!
(verified owner) – 20, July, 2020
Smells like delicious gin and dries quickly without any stickiness. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any problems for me.
(verified owner) – 20, July, 2020
Thanks Hayley 🙂 Great to hear!
– 31, July, 2020
Just love the smell of this sanitiser, and it leaves my hands feeling soft! Thanks for making it, it’s my favourite sanitising product. Hope we can visit again sometime soon. Anna
(verified owner) – 2, August, 2020
Hi Anna, Thank you! So good to hear 🙂 We hope to see you again at the distillery. Pauline
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants subscribe to Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery by entering their email address and first name on the provided form.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry by email address.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on Monday 12 April 2021 at 3pm ADST and closes Thursday 29 April 11:59pm ADST.
7. The winner will be picked at random by Cape Byron Distillery and the winner will receive 1 x 4-pack The Gatherer (375ml Cans) + 1 x 350ml Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin + 1 x Brookie’s branded Jam Jar +Dried Flowers Garnish + Recipe Card – valued at $64 (plus flowers . Only those who have participated during the competition period are eligible for the prize.
8. The winner selection will take place at Cape Byron Distillery at 9.30am AEST on Friday 30th April. The Promoter’s office is located at 80 St Helena Road, McLeods Shoot, 2479, NSW.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner’s address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
12. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
14. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
15. You must be over the age of 18 to enter and reside in Australia.
Looking for a fun and enriching experience in Byron Bay for your corporate team? Book in with us at Cape Byron Distillery! We can tailor the experience to include a rainforest tour, a guided tasting, an exclusive whisky tour and/or a cocktail session paired with a charcuterie spread. Simple, just fill the form below.