Byron Dry Gin distilled with native botanicals foraged from the heart of our rainforest. Hand-crafted on our farm in the hinterland of Byron Bay. Brookie’s Dry Gin is a beautifully balanced combination of the finest regional botanicals in a truly classic gin.
All pricing is GST inclusive.
Some fun facts about Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin:
• Brookie’s contains 25 botanicals of which 17 are Native to our region of Northern Rivers (Byron Bay)
• Native botanicals included – Byron Sunrise Finger Limes, Aniseed Myrtle, Cinnamon Myrtle, Macadamia, Native River Mint, Native Raspberry & many more…
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2021 – GOLD
• USA Spirits Ratings 2020 – SILVER
• Australian Gin Awards 2020 – GOLD
• SIP Awards 2020 – SILVER
• International Wine & Spirit Competition 2020 – SILVER
• Gin Masters’ Spirits Business Awards 2019 – GOLD
• Australian Gin Awards 2019 – SILVER
• Difford’s Guide 2019 – 5 Stars + (Outstanding Quality Certified)
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2019 – GOLD
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2018 – GOLD
• San Francisco Spirits Awards 2017 – GOLD
• SIP Awards 2018 – BRONZE & CONSUMERS’ CHOICE AWARD
• SIP Awards 2017 – GOLD
• Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2017 & 2018 – SILVER
• International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 – SILVER
(verified owner) – 3, May, 2018
Just received our first bottle of Byron dry gin and mixed up a drink ….. 45ml of gin, 45ml of tonic & a wedge of lemon …. so delicious! Best gin I’ve ever tasted!!!
Cape Byron Distillery
– 3, May, 2018
that’s great news and just the right ratio of gin to tonic, we like to use Capi dry brand of tonic at the distillery when enjoying a g&t.
thanks for your support and enjoy!
(verified owner) – 6, June, 2018
I thought I knew what good gin was. Turns out I had no idea, at all.
Totally worth it, about to place an order for more!
Cape Byron Distillery
– 14, June, 2018
Hi Anna, great to hear you love Brookie’s Gin! Have you tried our Slow? I highly recommend it 🙂 Thank you for your support & for taking the time to leave your feedback.
– 3, July, 2018
I dont normally drink gin – but I was at a friends house recently – and they were having pre dinner gin’s – I said no at first as I normally would have a pre dinner wine – but then I had a smell of the Brookie’s Gin and had to try one – it is amazing – I am telling everyone about it
Cape Byron Distillery
– 11, July, 2018
Thank you for taking your time to write this lovely review!
We are so happy we could turn you into a gin drinker or a pre-dinner gin drinker!
Thank you for your support & for spreading the Brookie’s word!
– 13, March, 2019
Best Gin I have ever tasted and I love it with Fever Tree tonic.
Cape Byron Distillery
– 3, April, 2019
Thanks Jenny! Great to hear 🙂
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants subscribe to Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery by entering their email address and first name on the provided form.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry by email address.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on Monday 12 April 2021 at 3pm ADST and closes Thursday 29 April 11:59pm ADST.
7. The winner will be picked at random by Cape Byron Distillery and the winner will receive 1 x 4-pack The Gatherer (375ml Cans) + 1 x 350ml Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin + 1 x Brookie’s branded Jam Jar +Dried Flowers Garnish + Recipe Card – valued at $64 (plus flowers . Only those who have participated during the competition period are eligible for the prize.
8. The winner selection will take place at Cape Byron Distillery at 9.30am AEST on Friday 30th April. The Promoter’s office is located at 80 St Helena Road, McLeods Shoot, 2479, NSW.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner’s address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
12. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
14. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
15. You must be over the age of 18 to enter and reside in Australia.
Looking for a fun and enriching experience in Byron Bay for your corporate team? Book in with us at Cape Byron Distillery! We can tailor the experience to include a rainforest tour, a guided tasting, an exclusive whisky tour and/or a cocktail session paired with a charcuterie spread. Simple, just fill the form below.