Showing all 6 results
Please note, due to the busy Christmas period, please order before the 14th of Dec to make sure your order arrives before Christmas. Dismiss
Looking for a fun experience in Byron Bay for yourself and a group of friends? Need an activity to elevate your corporate retreat? How about a holiday get together? Book in with us at Cape Byron Distillery! Whether you would like to take part in a rainforest tour, a guided tasting, a whisky tour and/or a cocktail session, we can tailor the experience to best suit your group.
Prize Details are as below.
Prize #1: 1x Brookie’s Byron Getaway II incl. return flights to Byron Bay for 2 ppl + 2-night Stay at Crystalbrook Byron for 2 ppl + Cape Byron Distillery Tours including tastings for 2 ppl + Mez Club Dinner with drinks for 2 ppl + Brookie’s welcome to Byron Pack.
RRP value of $ 2,500.
If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
Prize #1: 1x Brookie’s Byron Getaway II incl. return flights to Byron Bay for 2 ppl + 2-night Stay at Crystalbrook Byron for 2 ppl + flights with Balloon Aloft with breakfast at Three Blue Ducks for 2 ppl + Cape Byron Distillery Tours including tastings for 2 ppl + Mez Club Dinner with drinks for 2 ppl + Brookie’s welcome to Byron Pack.
RRP value of $ 3,090.
Weekly Prize to WIN: 8x Staycation Hampers II incl. 1 x The Beach People Picnic Basket + 1 x Hendeer Throw Rug + 1 x Brookie’s Ready-to-Enjoy Mixed Case (2x 4-pack Brookie’s Native Plum Gin Spritz with Mint & Strawberry + 2x 4-pack Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin & Tonic with native Finger Lime) + 1 x Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin 700ml bottle + Mac. Liqueur by Brookie’s 700ml bottle + 2x 4-pack Mt Warning Tonic Water Classic + 1x 6-pack Stone & Wood Pacific Ale + Brookfarm snacks.
RRP value of $700. Prize includes delivery.
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants subscribe to Stone & Wood Brewing Co and Cape Byron Distillery by entering their email address and first name on the provided form.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry by email address.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on Monday 12 April 2021 at 3pm ADST and closes Thursday 29 April 11:59pm ADST.
7. The winner will be picked at random by Cape Byron Distillery and the winner will receive 1 x 4-pack The Gatherer (375ml Cans) + 1 x 350ml Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin + 1 x Brookie’s branded Jam Jar +Dried Flowers Garnish + Recipe Card – valued at $64 (plus flowers . Only those who have participated during the competition period are eligible for the prize.
8. The winner selection will take place at Cape Byron Distillery at 9.30am AEST on Friday 30th April. The Promoter’s office is located at 80 St Helena Road, McLeods Shoot, 2479, NSW.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner’s address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
12. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
(f) use of the prize.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
14. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
15. You must be over the age of 18 to enter and reside in Australia.